Shmuel Aharon Lawyer and Notary started in 1993, established his office as an independent in 1995, and since then has acquired reputation, and extensive and constant clientele. The firm's clients are from the private sector and the business sector.
The firm is equipped with many automated and computerized systems, which are directed to the executive law system and the court system. As well as law softwares to manage the firm, law databases, jurisdic literature, and regular updates of legislations and verdicts.
Shmuel Aharon law office is located in the center of Holon city.
LLB degree from the Faculty of Law at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
Commanding officer with the rank of Lieutenant (res.), and serves in reserve duty at the military advocacy.
Shmuel Aharon is also a Notary in Holon.
Specialties and areas of law:
- Setting and arranging contracts of selling, renting and hiring real estates.
- Notary services and certifications.
- Counselling civil law and civil litigation.
- Represents and litigates in trials, courts and tribunals.
- Damages, Injuries and Insurance - law suits of: road accidents, work accidents, Nantional-Insurance-Institute of Israel.
- Heritage, Testaments, Wills, Probates, Affidavits.
- Property execution.
- Family and Personal Status.
- Companies, Firms and Corporations registration and handling.
- All the caring, representation and services are personally done by Shmuel Aharon, Lawyer and Notary.